Social networking and user-generated content have changed the rules of business. Virtually every type of company, from media to manufacturing, now makes use of social media to engage their customers on a daily basis. But the raw, real-time nature of social media, as well as a constantly evolving legal landscape, has made moderation a pressing concern for companies looking to protect their brands. This, in turn, has added cost pressures for companies already looking to make the most of limited resources.
At Twoconnect, we are dedicated to empowering companies to maximize their resources beyond expectations by offering complete, customized offshore staffing and outsourcing solutions as well as rich domain expertise in the area of content moderation. Since 2006, we have been involved in virtually every aspect of content moderation, from application development to staff-leasing of moderation teams. We are confident that we have found the right formula for cutting costs and delivering top products and services, whether you need a complete moderation platform or simply highly-skilled, extremely motivated moderators able to work for a small fraction of home-market costs.
Some of the benefits of our offshore solutions include:
- Cost Savings – Less than half of domestic market cost
- Knowledge and Domain Expertise – Guarantee quality and best practices
- Risk and Quality Control – Output-based deals possible
- Capacity Management – Raise capacity, lower overhead
- Easier Staffing – Overcome domestic labor shortages
- Time Zone Coverage – Cover 24/7 at a lower cost
- Time Savings – Quickly build your own cost-effective offshore team
All-inclusive monthly costs for a full-time community moderator begin at $800 dollars per moderator depending on the specifications and level of experience required.