The Twoconnect Commitment (or “10 C’s”) is our vision for conducting ourselves as an organization.
We are guided by the following core principles:
- Client First – Our clients’ success is our success. This fact informs everything we do as a company.
- Custom Solutions – We will listen. And the more we listen the more we understand that each business requires a unique, customized approach.
- Clarity – We will promote trust by providing clarity in all aspects of our business, from pricing to HR policies. We welcome our clients to visit us anytime and offer webcams, biometric attendance tracking and other means to lessen the sense of distance between management and staff.
- Costs – We will strive to operate efficiently to offer our clients the best pricing in the industry.
- Culture of Professionalism – We will conduct each aspect of our business with the highest level of professionalism. We will maintain the highest quality standards for all of our business processes and ensure that proper quality assurance measures are in place. Our facilities and technology will always be of the highest international standards. Our employees will treat our clients and each other with respect and conduct themselves with pride.
- Creativity – We pledge to be an active partner and to continue to think out of the box to discover new ways to help our clients.
- Continuity – We will endeavor to make Twoconnect a positive environment; a place where employees want to spend their entire careers. Limiting employee turnover is a primary objective.
- Cutting Edge – From biometric attendance monitoring to videoconferencing, we will ensure our clients have the benefit of the latest technology.
- Community – We will care for the well being of our employees and our community.
- Conservation – We will act with the understanding that we must be responsible citizens of our planet.