Online shopping has become a popular option for customers, especially during the pandemic period. Australia is ranked eleventh among the largest e-commerce markets worldwide. Based on forecast reports, revenue is projected to reach USD32.3 billion by 2024.
Physical retail stores, however, have not been as fortunate revenue-wise. Regular customer traffic has been strictly limited due to government lockdown regulations and new business policies that were established in the wake of COVID-19, resulting in a sharp decline of sales and the closure of some businesses.
It’s no wonder that more and more brick-and-mortar retail stores have included—or even fully transitioned to—digital platforms for online shopping with convenient payment methods for their customers.
In this challenging and highly competitive environment, it is critical to have efficient IT infrastructures and customer support services. Downtimes in your digital store or lack of customer assistance can spell disaster for your online business.
Outsourcing your technological requirements and back office functions is a viable and cost-efficient option if these concerns need to be addressed:
- If you need to scale your business without drastically decreasing your profit margins.
- If you need highly qualified staff at affordable rates that you can’t find within the local talent pool.
- If you are losing much needed time and energy on back office functions, recruitment, and onboarding of new staff members.
- If your business requires 24/7 maintenance in terms of IT and customer support.
- If you need the reassurance of secure data privacy systems for your consumer and product information.
An offshore team from the Philippines is a sound business decision for your e-commerce and retail ventures. Twoconnect’s expert recruiters can source from a talent pool of highly qualified candidates who are dedicated to perform and produce premium output to fulfil your business objectives. With the low cost of living in the Philippines, you can save as much as 70% in terms of labour expenditures.
Most Filipinos in the workforce are also proficient in English. Computer science and programming is among the most popular courses being offered in the country. As such, you’ll have a wide choice of ideal employees for customer support outsourcing and IT outsourcing services.
With regard to securing confidential information about your business and your clients, the Philippines has a legislated Data Privacy Act which is strictly enforced through our cybersecurity measures.
Through our finely tuned recruitment process, we can outsource the most qualified candidates for the following job roles to assemble your offshore staff. Whether you need a small team or a whole department, we can scale it accordingly.
- After sales consultant
- Digital marketing specialist
- Content marketer
- Social media marketer
- E-commerce developers, programmers, and administrators
- UI/UX designer
- Customer relationship management (CRM) specialist
- Customer service representative (voice/chat)
- Product sourcing specialist
- Order management specialist
- Supply chain specialist
- Inventory control specialist
- Compliance analyst
- Accounts payable specialist
- Accounts receivable specialist
- Administrative assistant
Twoconnect can help you build your retail and e-commerce offshore team at affordable rates so your business can enjoy significant profits and further expand in the online marketplace.